November – December 2023
thank you very much for your interest in our restaurant HALALI! We gladly offer you our menu suggestions for your event.
To ensure that your celebration will be a culinary event, we would like to please you to choose just one unified menu for all guests. We are happy to respond to individual change requests from your guests on site.
If you wish, you are also very welcome to create your own menu from the proposed dishes.
Please note our terms and conditions.
We are looking forward to your visit!
per person 90,00 €
Carpaccio of Salmon and Loup de Mer / Lime Vinaigrette / Lamb’s Lettuce
Consommé of Bavarian Venison / Semolina Dumpling
Saddle of Iberico Pork in Mustard-Onion-Crust / Pepper-Cognac-Sauce / green Beans / Potato au Gratin
Chocolate Cake with melted Center / Vanilla Ice-Cream
per person 90,00€
Beef Tatar / Wasabi Mayonnaise / roasted Malt Bread
Homemade fine Noodles / Truffle-Cream-Sauce / fresh sliced Truffle
Crusty Farmers Duck / Cranberry Jus / Red Cabbage / roasted Slices of Bread Dumpling
Vanilla Parfait / hot Raspberries
per person 90,00€
Sweet and sour boiled Beef / Shallot-Vinaigrette / Bug Beans / Pumkin-Seed-Oil
Norwegian Codfish / Crustacean Foam / Saffron Risotto
Braised thin Beef Shoulder / Red-Wine-Sauce / Carrot Vegetables / Potato Purée
Gingerbread Mousse / Cherry Ragout
Here is an excerpt from our terms and conditions:
- Prices and payment terms
- Our prices are final prices, including the valid VAT and service charge. Rising VAT increases must be passed to the organizer.
- In case of long-term orders, we reserve the right to make a recalculation, depending on the market situation.
- Invoices are must be paid, without deductions, within 10 days. In case of default we reserve the right to charge default interest of 10% per month, additional to the invoice amount.
- The restaurant is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security at any time. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in text form.
- Number of participants
- We expect the estimated number of guests 3 days before the event.
- A change of the number of persons as well as the definite number of persons must be reported by the customer no later than 1 day, before the event. Otherwise, the previously mentioned number of persons applies.
- Ordered menus will be charged 100%, even if not taken.
You will find the complete terms and conditions here.