Before you start, please note our terms and conditions. Here is an excerpt from our terms and conditions:
- Prices and payment terms
- Our prices are final prices, including the valid VAT and service charge. Rising VAT increases must be passed to the organizer.
- In case of long-term orders, we reserve the right to make a recalculation, depending on the market situation.
- Invoices are must be paid, without deductions, within 10 days. In case of default we reserve the right to charge default interest of 10% per month, additional to the invoice amount.
- The restaurant is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security at any time. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in text form.
- Number of participants
- We expect the estimated number of guests 3 days before the event.
- A change of the number of persons as well as the definite number of persons must be reported by the customer no later than 1 day, before the event. Otherwise, the previously mentioned number of persons applies.
- Ordered menus will be charged 100%, even if not taken.
You will find the complete terms and conditions here: https://www.restaurant-halali.de/uk/general-terms-and-conditions-of-trade/
November – December 2018
Thank you very much for your interest in our restaurant Halali!
We gladly offer you our menu suggestions for your event.
To ensure that your celebration will be a culinary event, we would like to please you to choose one unified menu.
For questions, please contact us by phone or in person.
Menu I per person 72,00 €
Smoked Duck Breast / Pea-Fresh-Cheese-Terrine / Paprika
Homemade Truffle Noodles / Truffle Cream Sauce / Fresh sliced Winter Truffle
Norwegian Cod in Horseradish Crust / Champagne Sauce / Balsamic Lentils
Christmas Cake „Halali“ / Orange Ragout
Menu II per person 72,00 €
Carpaccio of Salmon and Loup de Mer / Tomato-Avocado-Salsa
Medallions of Monkfish on Saffron Risotto
Whole roasted Bavarian Beef Sirloin /
white Pepper-Cognac-Sauce/ Beans / Potato Gratin
Curd Dumplings filled with Nougat / Vanilla Ice-Cream / Plum Ragout
Menu III per person 72,00 €
Two kinds of Beef / Port Figs / Mustard Creme
Pumpkin-Cream-Soup / Pumpkin Oil
Bavarian Duck / Cranberry Jus / Red Cabbage / Bread Dumpling
Mousse of Speculoos / Vanilla Foam / Mulled-Wine-Panna-Cotta
Menu IV per person 80,00 €
Sashimi and Tartare of Tuna / Bavarian Radish
Grilled Goose Liver / Truffle Jus / Celery Puree
Saddle of Veal / two Sauces / Mushrooms / Savoy
Luke warm Chocolate Cake / Sour Cream Ice-Cream / Port Wine Cherries